We’ve teamed up with Foodstirs to bring you a delicious recipe for Chocolate Ever After Vegan Brownie Bites! These organic brownie bites are easy to make and are also super moist and full of chocolatey goodness. Baked using one of our Chocolate Ever After pouches, they have banana, avocado, raspberry, raw cacao power and date inside.
Have you tried Foodstirs? They make clean baking mixes that are high quality, accessible and oh so yummy! Foodstirs Chocolate Lovers Organic Brownie Mix is made with organic fair trade cocoa and biodynamic cane sugar (biodynamic cane sugar renews the earth’s soil and is the most sustainable type of sugar). They also use heirloom flour, sourced from multi-generational North American farms. The flour is certified organic and selected for the quality of the gluten for the best flavor.
Baking a such a fun activity to do with your kiddos. It helps them improve their listening skills, math, sequencing, fine motor skills and patience. We hope you'll enjoy making sweet memories while baking up these irresistible treats!
Chocolate Ever After Vegan Brownie Bites
- Prep: 10 min
- Bake: 13 min
- Yields: 25 – 30 bites
- 1 Foodstirs Organic Chocolate Lovers Brownie Mix
- 1 Once Upon a Farm Chocolate Ever After pouch
- 2 Tbs organic flax meal
- 6 Tbs water
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup organic almond milk
- *Organic powdered sugar to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a mini muffin pan. In a small bowl, mix together the flax meal and water. Set aside to thicken.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, chocolate pouch, flax mixture and almond milk. Slowly add the Foodstirs brownie mix and blend until a thick batter forms.
- Measure one tablespoon of the batter into each muffin well. Bake for 13 minutes or until the middle is firm to the touch or a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack, then garnish with a sprinkle of powdered sugar if you wish and enjoy!