National Blueberry Day is July 8th. Blueberries deserve their own celebration because they are one of the healthiest fruits on the planet! Loaded with antioxidants and fiber, these beautiful berries help lower cholesterol, strengthen the heart and may even help to prevent cancer.
Try this tasty blueberry breakfast dish for your toddler, kids or even for yourself. It is vegan, gluten free and simple to make!
- 1 cup of gluten free pancake mix (we used Bob's Red Mill)
- 1/2 cup of milk of choice (we used unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 pouch of Once Upon a Farm, Mama Bear Blueberry
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup
- 1 hand full of fresh blueberries (about 30)
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut oil or fat of choice for the griddle
Shop Mama Bear Blueberry