Quality time with our little ones is so important and taking time to create memories while creating delicious dishes is one way to spend more time together!
We hope you'll try this yummy Fall treat with your family. It's vegan, gluten-free and no bake! These tarts, made using our OhMyMega Veggie!™ blend, make a delicious dessert and can be eaten for breakfast as well!
- 1/2 cup unsalted walnuts
- 1/2 cup unsalted pecans
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Once Upon a Farm OhMyMega Veggie!™ pouch
- 1/2 cup of full fat coconut milk (mix well)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 4 dates (soak in water while you make the crust)
- A dash of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 vanilla bean
- Food processor
- Muffin tin
- Muffin cups
- In a food processor, add all of the crust ingredients. Process on low until ground (be sure not to mix too long or you'll end up with nut butter instead of crust).
- Line your muffin tin with 9 liners. Divide the crust into the liners and press the crust down to form and even and tightly packed layer.
- Soak your dates in a small bowl of water (set aside) so they will be easier to blend.
- Add all of the filling directions to your food processor. Blend until well incorporated.
- Pour the filling over the 9 crusts. Use a small spoon to spread evenly.
- Refrigerate the tarts for about at least 2 hours. You can also freeze them in the fridge and thaw the day you plan to serve them.
- Top with your whipped cream of choice (we used coconut), a sprinkle of cinnamon and enjoy!
For more recipe ideas and inspiration check out @onceuponafarm on Pinterest!